Local Return to Work Courses
Return to Practice Course - Anaesthesia
Return to Anaesthesia Course - Friday, 17 January 2020
- Free 1 day course including simulation, practical skills and supportive mentoring
- Suitable for all Core and Specialty Anaesthetics trainees and locally employed doctors.
- Location: The Clinical Simulation Space, Learning & Research Building, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol
- For more information and to book a place please email: email@example.com
Return to Practice Conference - Paediatrics
Return to Paediatrics Conference – Friday, 27 March 2020
- Free 1 day conference including childcare (pop up creche for under 2's available on site), parking and family Zoo ticket (valid for 27 March)
- Free for all training and non-training posts
- Location: Bristol Zoo Gardens, College Road, Clifton, Bristol
- For more information and booking details, go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/return-to-paediatrics-conference-tickets-89223266191
The deanery websites also have lists of all events available to trainees within the region, some of which will be applicable to the return to work process:
If you are faculty for any other return-to-work courses in the South West, please do let us know. Email SuppoRTT.SW@hee.nhs.uk and we will add the details of the course to this information page.
National Return to Work Courses
Below are links to of some of the courses currently available to trainees within other HEE LETB (Local Education and Training Board) areas. More information on these and other courses will be available via the national SuppoRTT website in the future. This is currently under development.
London and the South East
- Maudsley Return-to-work Four Day Training Course
- Virtual Support Forum for Doctors: Managing Transitions - Finding Balance
- Paediatric Return to Acute Clinical Practice (PRACP) Course
- Bromley Emergency
The North West
- PaedSiM – Return to Practice – Paediatrics – email the Simulation Fellow - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yorkshire and Humber
- A full selection of return-to-work events and days are available. More information is available on the SuppoRTT YH page.
Courses run at multiple sites